Beers and ciders to flow at rugby club festival
- Credit: Archant
Nailsea and Backwell Beer and Cider Festival starts tonight (Friday).
The annual three-day event will be again held at the rugby club in West End Park.
More than 100 different beers and ciders will be available, plus an activity area for children to enjoy.
Advance tickets, priced £8, will be on sale until shops close on Friday at Portishead Sports, Amiees Wine House in Backwell, Clevedon Barbers, John Browns, Nailsea Corner Stores, Gilly’s Café and from the rugby club by calling 01275 810818.
Tickets, priced £11, will be available on the gate too. All tickets allow entry across all three days.
You may also want to watch:
It opens at 6pm on Friday and noon on Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 2 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 3 Portishead Big Clean returns this weekend
- 4 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 5 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 6 Plans launched to upgrade village's Recreation Club
- 7 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 8 Congresbury Tennis Club bucks Covid trend
- 9 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 10 Clevedon United Girls under-nines pass on thanks to their sponsors