Beers and ciders to flow at rugby club festival
- Credit: Archant
Nailsea and Backwell Beer and Cider Festival starts tonight (Friday).
The annual three-day event will be again held at the rugby club in West End Park.
More than 100 different beers and ciders will be available, plus an activity area for children to enjoy.
Advance tickets, priced £8, will be on sale until shops close on Friday at Portishead Sports, Amiees Wine House in Backwell, Clevedon Barbers, John Browns, Nailsea Corner Stores, Gilly’s Café and from the rugby club by calling 01275 810818.
Tickets, priced £11, will be available on the gate too. All tickets allow entry across all three days.
You may also want to watch:
It opens at 6pm on Friday and noon on Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 3 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 4 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 5 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 Further delays for rail project
- 8 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 9 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 10 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis