Woodspring Women in hunt for new players over the age of 16 to join their side
- Credit: Woodspring Women FC
A new football team is looking for women aged 16 and over to join their side.
Woodspring Women FC has been set up to help players living in Clevedon or Nailsea to give the community a club of their own.
Woodspring have a wealth of experience with FA qualified and UEFA B coaches helping to grow the club and players.
No matter the experience or background, the coaches are passionate about providing a fun and supportive environment to develop the women within the club.
The club’s mission of providing women’s football for the community has been embraced and supported by Nailsea & Tickenham FC, who will be hosting Woodspring Women’s home games this season on a Sunday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in playing, meeting new friends, coaching or simply wanting to get involved within women’s football, training is on a Wednesday evening and is completely free.
Anyone interested is encouraged to find the club on Facebook or email them directly on: WoodspringWommen.FC@gmail.com.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 6 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'