Take our UEFA Euro 2020 football survey
- Credit: PA
With the long-awaited Euro 2020 underway, we want to know how you are celebrating the return of one of the biggest football competitions in the world.
England's Euro 2020 campaign has got off to a winning start after a 1-0 victory over Croatia on Sunday.
Fans are now preparing to cheer them on at their next match against Scotland on Friday.
We want to know whether you will be watching the games in a pub, at home, or if you are having a garden party.
Complete our survey to let us know how you'll be marking the occasion, or if you’re not interested in football, what you will be doing instead.
To complete the survey, click here:
England Group D games:
Sunday, June 13: Croatia (2pm kick-off, London)
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
Friday, June 18: Scotland (8pm, London)
Tuesday, June 22: Czech Republic (8pm, London)