Win an England football shirt in our World Cup predictor game
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
You could win an England football shirt by taking part in our free-to-enter World Cup predictor game.
For your chance to win, sign up on this page or click here to take part and guess the score of every game in this summer’s tournament in Russia.
Once you’ve created an account, you can start making your match score predictions for each of the group stages.
Scoring works like this:
• You receive three points for a correct match result. (win, lose or draw)
• You receive a bonus five points if you predict the exact score (in the knockout stages the additional five points will be based on the score at the end of the game i.e. after 90 minutes, after extra time or the score in a penalty shootout)
• If all of your match result predictions in a group are correct (correct results, not exact scores) you will receive an extra 10 points
• You can also predict which team will win the tournament too. If you’re correct, you will get another 20 points
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 3 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 4 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 5 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 6 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 7 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 8 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
- 9 Portishead Tennis Club to host open day on new courts
- 10 Census 2022: North Somerset's population grows by 7pc since 2011
The leaderboard will be updated on this page following every game. The person topping the table after the final will win the current England football shirt in a size of their choice.
It’s all to play for. Why not get your friends and colleagues to play alongside you and find out who is the best score predictor amongst you.
Just click here to play.