North Somerset Tennis Academy’s autumn programme returns
- Credit: Archant
North Somerset Tennis Academy’s autumn programme returns on Monday September 2 for 15 weeks.
After a great summer of tennis, with over 300 children picking up a racket, the new camp will give others a chance to try tennis for free.
Selected days during the first week (Monday 4-6pm, Thursday 5-7pm, Saturday 9am-1pm) are open to all to join in one of the junior coaching sessions, with head coach Stuart Bannerman having grown up in Clevedon and played on the seafront courts before becoming a national junior champion.
He said: "It's important to give something back to the community, which is why NSTA was set up. I donate a percentage of the course fees too, plus providing opportunities for people of all ages to play tennis, supported by local companies Brunel Engraving and IES.
"Being part of NSTA is fantastic, there is so much on offer, local and county matchplay for all ages, schools programme, Wimbledon tickets, county players, discounted tennis rackets from Head tennis, restringing rackets (only £15 per racket), coaching on the best surface to learn and play tennis, 1-1 lessons for all age groups and levels, tennis 4 kids scheme, NSTA clothing and so much more."
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit n-somersettennis.com or call 07593 456869 to book a free taster session.
- 1 No deaths from coronavirus in one area of North Somerset
- 2 Council's Clevedon offices could be redeveloped
- 3 Care home staff ensure Portishead couple enjoy romantic meal in lockdown
- 4 Clevedon Co-op to close temporarily
- 5 Charity available to help villagers during coronavirus crisis
- 6 Financial support extended for North Somerset businesses
- 7 Controlled explosion carried out at nature reserve
- 8 Council tax to increase for 'most exciting council budget in 18 years'
- 9 Portishead residents facing skyrocketing costs due to unsafe cladding
- 10 Council to focus on making community 'better and stronger' post Covid