Half-term tennis camp to be held at Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
A five-day tennis camp is being held by North Somerset Tennis Academy at Clevedon seafront tennis courts.
North Somerset Tennis Academy will be running a five-day half-term tennis camp at Clevedon seafront tennis courts, between February 12-16.
The days will be action-packed with team games, tennis drills, matches and the mini tennis Olympics. Score points for your team, become champions in the Davis Cup tournament and make great friends along the way. No tennis experience required. LTA qualified team, first aid trained and DBS checked.
Times are between 9am-1pm and cost £15 per day, three days £35, five days £50, or 9am-3pm, £25 per day, three days £60, five days £75 (that is only £2.50 per hour). Early drop-offs available.
Activities are divided into age groups or playing ability. All players are welcome from three to 16-year-olds – rackets provided. No admin or club membership fees to pay.
You may also want to watch:
To book your child’s place or for more information, please contact Stuart at email@example.com or 07593 456869
You can also find information on our website www.n-somersettennis.com or on Facebook page @nsomersettennis
- 1 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 2 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 3 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 4 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 5 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 8 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 9 Injury-hit Yatton show spirit in loss to Winscombe
- 10 WIN: Tickets to concert screened at Curzon Cinema
The academy is a grass roots community-based tennis programme for beginners to performance players, your support is much appreciated. The red ball performance group enjoying their tennis at Strode Sports Centre.
Why not come along to one of our many tennis sessions, for a free taster lesson, contact Stuart for more for days and times. Free racket for the first five to come along.