Future Stars and Howards Motor Group will continue as Clevedon Cricket Club sponsors for 2021 season
- Credit: Josh Thomas
Clevedon Cricket Club have announced a couple of sponsors who have agreed to represent the club for the 2021 season.
Future Stars, which are a North Somerset-based sports coaching company, and Howards Motor Group, based in Weston, have both sponsored the club's shirt since 2015.
Club President Ben Hazeldine told Clevedon's club website about working again with Howards Motor Group for the sixth season: “We’re extremely grateful to Howards for their continued support of Clevedon Cricket Club.
“During what is a tough time for all grassroots sports club, sponsorship from businesses in the local community has such an immense impact.
“We look forward to hopefully welcoming Howards to Dial Hill during the 2021 season.”
You may also want to watch:
Tony Lippe, Howards Franchise General Manager, added: “We are proud to continue our longstanding partnership with one of the region’s leading local cricket clubs.
“As a local business, we are always looking at ways to support good causes in the surrounding area, so Clevedon, with a thriving junior section and a successful senior setup, are the perfect partners.”
- 1 North Somerset Council determined to prevent rise in empty properties
- 2 Teenager to run 100 miles in memory of her granddad
- 3 Controlled explosion carried out at nature reserve
- 4 Council to focus on making community 'better and stronger' post Covid
- 5 Portishead residents facing skyrocketing costs due to unsafe cladding
- 6 Eco homes to be built on 'local oasis'
- 7 Charity pays tribute to 'much-loved' reverend
- 8 Clevedon Co-op to close temporarily
- 9 Coronavirus vaccinations move to next phase in North Somerset
- 10 Pill student on vaccine frontline
Club chairman Paul Jenkins told the website: “We are proud to continue our longstanding partnership with Future Stars Coaching ahead of the 2021 season.
“They are a company with close ties to the club and the local community and we look forward to working with them during the upcoming campaign.”
Future Stars Owner Ben Hazeldine said: "We are proud to continue our support of Clevedon Cricket Club - it’s a special club that I’ve been associated with for over 25 years.
"It's been a really tough year for all amateur clubs, so it’s great to be in a position to be able to support the club again at such a time of need. I’m really excited to see league cricket back at The Hill this year."