Western League Division One: Odd Down 0-9 Portishead Town 

With the recent heavy rain causing postponement after postponement Portishead were relieved to travel to Odd Down to play their first game since 17th February.

From the opening moments posset looked like they were keen to make up for lost time.

Within 2 minutes they had the ball in the back of the net only for the goal to be ruled out for offside.

It was only a brief reprieve for the home side though as they fell behind in the 4th minute; Mitch Osmond's drilled a low freekick into the box and Ben Bament, making his posset debut, fired home.

Moments later the lead was doubled after an incisive attack cut through the home defence.

The impressive Calum Townsend burst through the middle of the park and fed Ethan Feltham in the left channel, he played in Callum Eastwood and the midfielder took a touch before firing home.

Bament then grabbed his second of the game, timing his run perfectly to be sent clear on goal and calmly slotting past the keeper.

Before the half hour mark the lead was four. Top scorer Ethan Feltham was the sharpest in the box and turned home to get in on the act.

Half time came and went but Portishead were showing no signs of mercy and went in search of more goals.

Ethan Feltham grabbed his second of the afternoon when he clinically finished after being sent clear following good work by fullback Alex O'Keeffe. The sixth came on the hour, a Mitch Osmond corner caused chaos in the box and the ball fell to Toby Lawrence at the back post and he slammed home.

Moments later it was seven, Feltham was played through but the Odd Down keeper raced out of his box and headed it clear, only to see it fall to Jack Ball, on as substitute to make his debut, who lobbed the ball into the empty net.

As the game entered the final stages Ball grabbed his second of the afternoon after good work on the left wing from Feltham, Ball tried to turn his cross in first time but having been blocked he picked up the loose ball and found the back of the net.

The scoring was finally completed in the 87th minute, Ethan Feltham was sent through again, his first shot was saved but he was not to be denied and he found the back of the net, to complete yet another hat-trick.

That is now eight hat-tricks in a remarkable season for the posset number 9, and 45 goals in all competitions.

Posset remain second in the table, three points behind league leaders Radstock Town, but with three games in hand. Next up Portishead head to Wells City on Tuesday evening.