- Credit: citizenside.com
AS the UK edges slowly into spring, some photographers have been out and about capturing some signs of the warmer season.
They are among scores of enthusiasts who regularly upload their pictures to our iwitness24 website to share them with other photographers as well as our readers.
In this selection of some of the best pictures produced by iwitness24 members is a close-up shot of a bumble bee and some flowering daffodils.
They accompany some eerie pictures taken of Wraxall’s gothic mansion at Tyntesfield as well as a picturesque sunset over Clevedon Pier.
Among them is also a collage created of numerous locations used to film the ITV drama Broadchurch.
You may also want to watch:
If you have a photo you would like to share, whether it is of a breaking news incident or of a picturesque scene from Somerset, you can upload them at weston.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 2 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 3 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Have your say about possible development surrounding Weston Big Wood
- 5 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 6 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 7 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 10 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”