Youngsters enjoy messy church activities
- Credit: Archant
A monthly crafts event for children has been held at Hebron Evangelical Church.
Youngsters could take part in fun activities and listen to bible stories at a monthly gathering in Long Ashton.
The event is designed to encourage families to spend quality time together at the place of worship, in Providence Lane, on November 24.
On the day, children made woollen sheep which sat on grass made from green felt, as well as designing pens for the animals from Curly Wurlys.
Families were also offered a cooked tea as part of the event.
You may also want to watch:
Hebron Church holds regular men's bible study groups, prayer meetings and Holy Communions.
The place of worship is affiliated to the Evangelical Alliance and works to remain a 'thriving church' in Long Ashton.
- 1 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 2 Portishead Big Clean returns this weekend
- 3 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 4 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 5 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 6 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 7 Plans launched to upgrade village's Recreation Club
- 8 Congresbury Tennis Club bucks Covid trend
- 9 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 10 'Every time you are active, your mental health improves'
Hebron's Messy Church events take place at the venue on the fourth Sunday of the month from 3.30-5.30pm.