Young mums enjoy time together
COLOURFUL craft sessions were enjoyed by young mums in Clevedon.
Weekly workshops are put on at The Barn in Great Western Road for girls aged 21 and under who have a child.
They are designed to give the mums a chance to socialise and enjoy activities while their young ones are looked after in the centre’s creche.
As well as listening to talks, a health visitor will attend regular sessions and the group also enjoys outings together.
Set up in 1998, the group is aimed at giving young mums more confidence, allowing them the chance to meet other people in a similar situation and giving them advice and guidance on the services available to them.
You may also want to watch:
Sessions are held every Thursday from 1-3pm. To find out more call 01275 878735.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 9 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 10 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser