Young footballers play for charity
YOUNG footballers will take part in a charity match to raise money for the Japan Tsunami appeal.
Clevedon United Under 12s will take on their local league rivals Portishead United in the game to be held at the Hand Stadium in Clevedon on May 8.
Kick off at the Davis Lane stadium will be at 10.30am and the game is expected to be open and entertaining.
A half time cross bar challenge will be held for �1 a go and the winner will receive a prize.
Entry is free and supporters will be asked for a donation at half time.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery