Young footballers play for charity
YOUNG footballers will take part in a charity match to raise money for the Japan Tsunami appeal.
Clevedon United Under 12s will take on their local league rivals Portishead United in the game to be held at the Hand Stadium in Clevedon on May 8.
Kick off at the Davis Lane stadium will be at 10.30am and the game is expected to be open and entertaining.
A half time cross bar challenge will be held for �1 a go and the winner will receive a prize.
Entry is free and supporters will be asked for a donation at half time.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available.
- 1 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 2 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 3 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 4 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 5 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 8 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser