Young footballers play for charity
YOUNG footballers will take part in a charity match to raise money for the Japan Tsunami appeal.
Clevedon United Under 12s will take on their local league rivals Portishead United in the game to be held at the Hand Stadium in Clevedon on May 8.
Kick off at the Davis Lane stadium will be at 10.30am and the game is expected to be open and entertaining.
A half time cross bar challenge will be held for �1 a go and the winner will receive a prize.
Entry is free and supporters will be asked for a donation at half time.
Refreshments will be available.
- 1 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 2 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 3 Residents fear new homes between Nailsea and Backwell could 'open the floodgates'
- 4 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 5 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 6 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 7 'Accidental' house fire sees fire crews called out
- 8 Contemporary four-bedroom home packed with latest tech
- 9 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 10 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports