Young footballers play for charity
YOUNG footballers will take part in a charity match to raise money for the Japan Tsunami appeal.
Clevedon United Under 12s will take on their local league rivals Portishead United in the game to be held at the Hand Stadium in Clevedon on May 8.
Kick off at the Davis Lane stadium will be at 10.30am and the game is expected to be open and entertaining.
A half time cross bar challenge will be held for �1 a go and the winner will receive a prize.
Entry is free and supporters will be asked for a donation at half time.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available.
- 1 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 6 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 7 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown
- 10 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse