X Factor dating rumour denied by Union J’s George Shelley
TEENAGE X Factor George Shelley has denied rumours that he is dating fellow contestant Ella Henderson.
George, of Clevedon, and his band Union J have been caught up in a recent whirlwind of fame which has seen them mobbed by legions of female fans, which can be seen in our gallery in the top right hand corner.
The 19-year-old and his band mates were forced to sing for survival in front of millions on Sunday night, when they found themselves in the bottom two.
Union J competed against solo contestant Jade Ellis and sang a cover of Pink’s Perfect.
Even though Tulisa backed her contender Jade, the band was saved after three of the four judges supported them.
You may also want to watch:
Despite this set back George and the other boys have said they are still enjoying their time in the ITV competition.
The band have been rubbing shoulders with A-list celebrities at film premiers, have been mentored by pop icon Robbie Williams and have enjoyed a great deal of attention from hordes of girl fans.
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 5 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 10 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats