X Factor dating rumour denied by Union J’s George Shelley
TEENAGE X Factor George Shelley has denied rumours that he is dating fellow contestant Ella Henderson.
George, of Clevedon, and his band Union J have been caught up in a recent whirlwind of fame which has seen them mobbed by legions of female fans, which can be seen in our gallery in the top right hand corner.
The 19-year-old and his band mates were forced to sing for survival in front of millions on Sunday night, when they found themselves in the bottom two.
Union J competed against solo contestant Jade Ellis and sang a cover of Pink’s Perfect.
Even though Tulisa backed her contender Jade, the band was saved after three of the four judges supported them.
You may also want to watch:
Despite this set back George and the other boys have said they are still enjoying their time in the ITV competition.
The band have been rubbing shoulders with A-list celebrities at film premiers, have been mentored by pop icon Robbie Williams and have enjoyed a great deal of attention from hordes of girl fans.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 5 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?