Creative half-term workshops for children at Cadbury Garden Centre
- Credit: Alan Bennett / Media Imaging Sol
A wide range of creative workshops for children will be held at a North Somerset garden centre next week.
Wyevale Cadbury Garden Centre, in Congresbury, has plenty of activities from Monday to February 16 to keep kids busy over the school break.
Green-fingered youngsters will have the chance to create their own bird boxes and bird feeders as well as planting their own terrariums, mini gardens and flower pots in a selection of bite-size sessions.
The workshops will run multiple times each day, lasting 20 minutes, and cost £2.50 each.
A spokesman said: “Children will have the chance to exercise their creativity at Cadbury this half-term as the centre launches its series of fun-filled activities for budding young gardeners.
You may also want to watch:
“The sessions will bring to life the joys of gardening and wildlife for little ones aged three to eight.”
For a full schedule, visit www.wyevalegardencentres.co.uk/events
- 1 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 2 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 3 Portishead Big Clean returns this weekend
- 4 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 5 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 6 Plans launched to upgrade village's Recreation Club
- 7 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 8 Congresbury Tennis Club bucks Covid trend
- 9 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 10 Clevedon United Girls under-nines pass on thanks to their sponsors