Hospice launches new fun run scheme
- Credit: Archant
A family fun run to generate funds for ill patients will take place next month.
St Peter's Hospice launched the Madmess 5K at the North Somerset Showground on July 24 and will host the event at the same venue on September 28.
The foamy fun run, suitable for ages three and up, will feature bubbles, a sparkly glitter station and puffs of powder paint.
The course is not timed and the aim is for fun while raising vital funds for patient care throughout the area.
St Peter's Hospice cares for adults with life-limiting illnesses and aims to improve their quality of life, while extending care and support to their families and loved ones.
You may also want to watch:
All of its care is provided free of charge, but costs around £22,000 per day to deliver.
The hospice relies on gifts in wills, donations and fundraising.
- 1 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 2 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 3 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 4 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 5 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 8 Injury-hit Yatton show spirit in loss to Winscombe
- 9 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 10 WIN: Tickets to concert screened at Curzon Cinema
To sign up, visit www.stpetershospice.org.uk/support-us/madmess/