Motocross bikes stolen from man’s garage
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
A man’s garage has been ransacked and four motocross bikes have been taken overnight.
The vehicles were snatched from the owner’s home in Winford on April 14-15.
Police are now on the hunt for a 1982 green Kawasaki KX 125, a blue Yamaha YZ 250F, a red Honda CRF 250 and white Honda 450cc.
The force said two out of the four motorbikes taken were spotted being ridden along Dundry Lane, near Bristol, shortly after 4am on April 15.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary has now launched an appeal, asking people to get in contact if they have been offered any of the vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Police would also like to hear from those with CCTV or phone footage which shows anyone riding a bike which fits the above-mentioned description.
People should call 101, quoting reference number 5219081946 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 08005 55111.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 5 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 6 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website
- 7 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 8 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis
- 9 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown
- 10 Further delays for rail project