Windsurfing lesson with UK’s best
A WINDSURFING lesson with the UK Windsurfer of the Year is up for grabs in a charity auction this month.
Champion windsurfer Zara Davis, owner of Walnut Grove Clinic in Portishead, is teaming up with Portishead based charity Za Foundation, to take part in a charity Ebay auction. The event has been organised to coincide with national Small Charity Week.
For the auction, which takes place between June 7-17, the world class competitor has donated a lesson offering the lucky winner tips on speed sailing. They will also receive advice from Zara’s husband Pete, who is a qualified Royal Yachting Association instructor. All equipment can be provided.
The lesson will be suitable for anyone from an absolute beginner to the experienced windsurfer who wants the bragging rights to be the fastest on their home turf.
Zara is a keen supporter of Za Foundation which is currently in the process of setting up a community library in Nkomazi, South Africa.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more visit www.zafoundation.org where you will find the links to the auction once it is live.
- 1 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 2 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp
- 8 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance
- 9 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset
- 10 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force