Windsurfing lesson with UK’s best
A WINDSURFING lesson with the UK Windsurfer of the Year is up for grabs in a charity auction this month.
Champion windsurfer Zara Davis, owner of Walnut Grove Clinic in Portishead, is teaming up with Portishead based charity Za Foundation, to take part in a charity Ebay auction. The event has been organised to coincide with national Small Charity Week.
For the auction, which takes place between June 7-17, the world class competitor has donated a lesson offering the lucky winner tips on speed sailing. They will also receive advice from Zara’s husband Pete, who is a qualified Royal Yachting Association instructor. All equipment can be provided.
The lesson will be suitable for anyone from an absolute beginner to the experienced windsurfer who wants the bragging rights to be the fastest on their home turf.
Zara is a keen supporter of Za Foundation which is currently in the process of setting up a community library in Nkomazi, South Africa.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more visit www.zafoundation.org where you will find the links to the auction once it is live.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 9 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 10 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic