Win tickets to The C-Spot cabaret
DANCERS, singers and comedians will take to the stage for the first of what is hoped will become a regular cabaret night at Clevedon’s Hand Stadium.
The bar at the venue in Davis Lane will become known as The C-Spot from 8pm on September 14 as a whole host of performers, also including burlesque acts, entertain the audience.
For those aged over 21, the evening has been organised by Clevedon singer Laura Mai, who has used her contacts from the past 12 years as a performer to put together an impressive line-up for the inaugural event.
She will be joined by burlesque headliner Carrie-Ann O’Dell and contortionist Pixie Le Knot, who starred in recent horror movie The Devil Inside and will perform alongside her partner Ahmahd Thomas.
The Flaming Feathers showgirl dance troupe, singer and comedian Jem Roberts, Bristol-based circus double act Conlon and Hunt and burlesque showgirl Gemma Sherree will complete the line-up along with the evening’s host, Countess Arseuppi.
You may also want to watch:
The venue will be transformed into a cabaret paradise, with audience members to be seated at lavishly-decorated tables.
Tickets, priced �20, are available by calling 01275 817600 or by visiting the website www.wegottickets.co.uk and searching for The C-Spot.
- 1 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 2 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 3 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Have your say about possible development surrounding Weston Big Wood
- 5 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 6 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 7 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 10 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”
* The Times has teamed up with Laura Mai to offer one of our readers two free tickets for a VIP table at the event along with a bottle of champagne.
To enter, simply click on the link at the top of this story and answer the following question: Who will host the C-Spot evening on September 14?
Entries should be made by September 7.