Win tickets to see The Wanted, Steps and Alfie Boe
YOU could win the chance to see pop megastars The Wanted at a venue in the South West this summer.
The five-piece will perform at one of a series of concerts at Westonbirt Arboretum near Tetbury in Gloucestershire which will also feature Steps and Alfie Boe.
The Wanted will perform on July 20, Alfie Boe on July 21 and Steps on July 22.
That will follow sold-out concerts by Madness, Plan B and Will Young.
Pop sensations The Wanted have had a rollercoaster 18 months since debut single All Time Low reached the number one slot.
You may also want to watch:
They have since become one of the country’s biggest pop bands, selling 400,000 copies of their eponymous debut album and second album Battleground has kept up the momentum with a string of hits.
Steps dominated the charts over a five-year period with a run of 14 consecutive top five singles including Heartbeat/Tragedy, Stomp and One For Sorrow, and have recently reunited to bring their hits to audiences around the country once again.
- 1 Baby Etta is first to be born at Clevedon MIU
- 2 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 3 'Inspiring' turnout for village's Great Big Green Day
- 4 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 5 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 6 Scholarship competition worth thousands of pounds launched to find area's next stars
- 7 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 8 Cycling club using cameras to improve safety on roads
- 9 Youth charity wins national accolade
- 10 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
Classically-trained tenor Alfie Boe has become one of the country’s most popular artists, selling out stadiums up and down the land with his powerful performances of timeless classical and proms songs as well as original numbers.
He will appear with an orchestra and special guest Laura Wright.
Tickets, priced �27-36.50, are available by calling 03000 680400 or go to www.forestry.gov.uk/music
The Times has teamed up with The Forestry Commission to offer two pairs of tickets for both Steps and Alfie Boe, and three pairs to see The Wanted.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning tickets is answer the following question: Which county is Westonbirt Arboretum in?
Send your answer, along with your name, address, a daytime telephone number and which act you want to see to, Forestry Commission concerts competition, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW by 9am on June 8.
Alternatively, click on the link to the top right of this page to enter. Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
You can also win tickets to see The Wanted, simply by following our Facebook page and ‘liking’ the competition link.