Win tickets to see Dora
- Credit: Archant
DORA the Explorer will be on stage in Bristol next month, in a singing and dancing spectacular - and your family could win tickets.
Following its UK premiere in London’s West End, the national tour of Nickelodeon’s Dora the Explorer Live! Search for the City of Lost Toys will soon hit the Hippodrome.
Fans of Dora will delight in this two-act, song and dance spectacular which invites them to think, sing and play along.
Dora the Explorer Live! is designed to teach kids to explore, communicate, overcome obstacles, solve puzzles and discover a diverse and exciting world full of fun.
In this show, which has been seen by more than two million people, Dora has lost her teddy bear, Osito, and the search is on to retrieve him.
You may also want to watch:
With the help of the audience, Map, Backpack, Boots, Diego and their courageous friends, Dora uses her map-reading, counting, musical and language skills to successfully pass through the number pyramid and the mixed-up jungle to reach the City of Lost Toys.
But that sneaky fox Swiper is playing tricks along the way.
- 1 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in North Somerset
- 2 Freedom Day: Should we come out of lockdown on June 21?
- 3 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak
- 4 Planking your way to better health
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 7 Art students to exhibit work at Weston Artspace
- 8 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 9 THINGS TO DO: Inflatable theme park returns to Gatcombe Farm Shop
- 10 Community events across North Somerset
The show will be staged at the Hippodrome from July 26-28. Performances will take place at 4pm on July 26; 10am, 1pm and 4pm on July 27 and at 10am and 1pm on July 28.
Tickets, priced £14-19, are available from the box office on 08448 713012.
We have teamed up with the Bristol Hippodrome to offer the chance for readers to win two family tickets to the show at 10am on July 27.
To be in with a chance of winning a set of the family tickets, all you have to do is answer the following question: What item has Dora lost in the show?
Send your answer, along with your name, address, email address and a daytime telephone number to: Dora the Explorer competition, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW by 9am on July 5.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final. By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant. You can also enter by clicking on the link on the right hand side.