WIN tickets to Hormonal Housewives at The Hippodrome
- Credit: Bristol Hippodrome
TOYAH Willcox and Julie Coombe are back on stage causing mayhem as the irrepressible Hormonal Housewives.
The duo returns for a second national tour and will visit the Bristol Hippodrome next month.
Hormonal Housewives is a hilarious comedy written by husband and wife team Julie Coombe and John McIsaac.
Following on from their hugely successful 2012 tour, the team are back with hilarious new sketches, as well as all the very best bits from last time round.
They will cover everything that makes today’s woman tick - or ticked off - from the joys of teenagers, to the challenge of IKEA, the madness of holiday reps and the insanity of DIY.
You may also want to watch:
With previous Hormonal Housewives including Margi Clark and Carol Smillie, this year, the ladies are led by British pop icon Toyah Willcox and writer Julie Coombe, with further casting to be announced.
From punk princess to high priestess of TV, Toyah is one of Britain’s iconic household names – an award-winning rock legend as well as a much-loved actress and music composer.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
And anyone who caught last year’s tour will need no introduction to Hormonal Housewives’ hilarious writer and star - Julie Coombe. She has enjoyed a varied career in theatre, radio and television in productions ranging from Shakespeare to pantomime.
Hormonal Housewives will be on stage at the Hippodrome on May 13 at 7.30pm. Tickets, priced £18-20, are available from the box office on 0844 8713012.
* The Times has teamed up with Bristol Hippodrome to offer three lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets all you have to do is answer the following question: Who co-wrote Hormonal Housewives with Julie Coombe?
Send your answer, along with your name and a daytime telephone number to Hormonal Housewives competition, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW by 9am on April 25.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
Alternatively enter the competition by clicking on the link at the top right of this story.