Win tickets: Spamalot
A PRODUCTION lovingly ripped off from a classic film will take to the stage in Bristol later this month – and you could win tickets to see it.
Monty Python’s Spamalot is a musical written by Eric Idle and John Du Prez and stars some top names.
Following its first successful tour it will visit The Bristol Hippodrome from April 23-29.
Starring former EastEnder Todd Carty as Patsy and Bonnie Langford as Lady of the Lake, it tells the legendary tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and features a bevy of beautiful show girls, not to mention cows and killer rabbits.
The show features fantastic tunes more magical than a Camelot convention, including He Is Not Dead Yet, Knights of the Round Table, Find Your Grail and of course the nation’s favourite comedy song (Reader’s Digest Poll 2010) Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life.
You may also want to watch:
The original UK and Ireland production began touring in May 2010 and was seen by more than 300,000 people over 50 weeks.
Tickets, priced �12-45, are available from www.bristolhippodrome.org.uk
- 1 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 2 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 3 Conservative named as Avon and Somerset police and crime commissioner
- 4 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 5 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell enjoy return to rugby action
- 7 May 17: Museums gear up to reopen in North Somerset next week
- 8 LOCAL ELECTIONS: Who you can vote for in the by-election tomorrow
- 9 Yatton Bowling Club getting more youngsters involved
- 10 May 17: What can't open when COVID lockdown rules ease
The Times has teamed up with The Bristol Hippodrome to offer three lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show at 7.30pm on April 24.
To enter answer the following question by 9am on April 18: Which former EastEnder will star in the production?
Send your answer, along with your name and daytime telephone number to: Spamalot Competition, North Somerset Times, 32, Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW. Alternatively, click on the link at the top right of the screen to enter.