Win Tickets: Nailsea and Backwell Beer and Cider Festival
THE ever-popular Nailsea and Backwell Beer and Cider Festival returns next month – and you can have a drink on us as we are offering four lucky readers the chance to win tickets to this year’s event.
The three-day festival, which starts on July 13, will offer more than 100 different beers and ciders, while crowds can be entertained by a number of local bands who will be playing throughout the weekend.
And to ensure the feel-good atmosphere remains, a variety of attractions and stalls will be open, suitable for the whole family.
The festival, based at Nailsea & Backwell Rugby Club in West End Lane, celebrates its ninth year in 2012.
As well as attracting thousands of people from across the South West every year, charity remains a focus for the festival. This year it will support St Peter’s Hospice.
You may also want to watch:
Over the past eight years more than �50,000 has been raised for important causes including Children’s Hospice South West and Nailsea Army Cadets.
Tickets, priced �7-9, are available from the rugby club, Corner Stores, John Brown’s and Gilly’s Caf� in Nailsea. Alternatively you can buy a ticket on the gate.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 6 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 7 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 8 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 9 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 10 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
The price includes entry for all three days, a commemorative beer glass and your first beer or cider. For more information visit www.applefest.co.uk.
* The Times has teamed up with Nailsea and Backwell Beer and Cider Festival to offer two pairs of tickets.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the tickets is answer the following question: Which charity will the festival support this year?
Send your answer, along with your name, address and a daytime telephone number to, Nailsea Beer Festival, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW by 9am on July 5. Alternatively, follow the link on the right-hand side, to enter.
Entrants must be over 18. Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.