WIN A CHRISTMAS PARTY FOR 12 WORTH �300
DOUBLETREE by Hilton, Cadbury House, is the South West’s newest four-star 132-bed contemporary boutique hotel known for putting on great entertainment nights throughout the year. This Christmas will be no exception, with a great line-up of acts for your festive get-together and parties with friends and colleagues.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, has joined forces with the North Somerset Times to offer readers the chance to win the fantastic prize of a Christmas party for up to 12 people on the evening of Sunday, December 4 - ideal for the office party or simply an evening with family and friends.
This wonderful prize includes a three-course festive dinner with coffee, live entertainment of award-winning comedian Rob Beech, and to top it off dancing and disco til late.
In addition, DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, also offers conference facilities, club and spa, restaurants and bars along with a wide choice of rooms with some fantastic additions such as chilled champagne, chocolates and fresh cut flowers. DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, can provide for your every need.
To be in with a chance of winning simply send your answer to the competition question, ‘How many bedrooms does DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House have?’
You may also want to watch:
along with your name, address and a daytime telephone number to DoubleTree by Hilton Christmas Party Competition, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW, by the closing date of 9am Monday, November 28. Alternatively click on the link at the top of the screen to enter.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
- 1 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 2 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 3 Conservative named as Avon and Somerset police and crime commissioner
- 4 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 5 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell enjoy return to rugby action
- 7 May 17: Museums gear up to reopen in North Somerset next week
- 8 LOCAL ELECTIONS: Who you can vote for in the by-election tomorrow
- 9 Yatton Bowling Club getting more youngsters involved
- 10 May 17: What can't open when COVID lockdown rules ease