WIN: 12-month family membership worth £1,000
- Credit: Archant
Fancy shedding a few pounds after enjoying the Christmas period a little too much? If so, the Times has the perfect prize for you.
The Times has a 12-month family membership pass, which can be used at both Nailsea’s Scotch Horn Leisure Centre and Backwell Leisure Centre, worth £1,068 to give away thanks to Legacy Leisure.
Scotch Horn boasts an impressive 48-station gym and workout studios for cycling and group sessions, plus a sports hall and a squash court.
Backwell is home to a 25m swimming pool and a 12.5m training pool plus a selection of gym facilities, and the lucky winning is free to chop and change between the sites throughout the year, offering a perfect range of facilities to get in the shape of your life.
Centre manager Mel Proctor said: “January is time of year when most of us have indulged over the festive season and now the new year has rolled in people are generally looking to get active and improve their health and wellbeing.
You may also want to watch:
“Our aim is to encourage everyone to become more active by offering a variety of fitness facilities for the whole community to enjoy.
“We are very excited to team up with the Times and offer one lucky family the chance to win an annual family membership for use at both Scotch Horn and Backwell leisure centres. It is a fantastic prize.”
- 1 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 2 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 3 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 4 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 5 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 6 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 8 Injury-hit Yatton show spirit in loss to Winscombe
- 9 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 10 WIN: Tickets to concert screened at Curzon Cinema
The Times has joined forces with Legacy Leisure, to offer a family membership to enable two adults and up to three children to use at Scotch Horn and Backwell leisure centres for free throughout 2018.
Send your answer, along with your name, address and telephone number to Scotch Horn and Backwell competition, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW before the deadline of 10am on January 19.
By entering this competition you agree to be contacted by Archant. Usual rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.