'Chances of snow' on Christmas Day for parts of UK: Your Somerset forecast
- Credit: Archant
Are you dreaming of a white Christmas? Well, the Met Office has given another weather forecast on what the UK can expect to see on Christmas Day.
Meteorologists have predicted a white Christmas for some areas of the UK in this forecast.
Weston and North Somerset will have to bear wet and windy conditions for Wednesday (December 22) up until Christmas Eve when milder air will reach the South West.
Temperatures are expected to reach 12C throughout the week.
On Christmas Day, the area is predicted to clear up.
However, the forecaster has predicted snowfall for some in the UK.
The Northern areas of Scotland and Welsh highlands could be waking up to blankets of snow on December 25 as bands of rain travel up the UK.
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 3 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 4 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 5 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 8 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 9 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 10 First Bus and Stagecoach reps to face Portishead residents in meeting
The Met Office has confirmed it will run daily weather updates in the run-up to Christmas Day for those dreaming of a white Christmas.