Where to watch fireworks events in 2019
- Credit: Pixabay
Fantastic displays of fireworks will set the night sky alight in North Somerset next month.
Here is our list of events taking place around the area over the next few weeks.
- Clevedon Round Table will hold its Firework Fantasia at Dial Hill Cricket Club, in Esmond Grove, on November 2. Doors open at 5pm, a crackling bonfire will be lit at 6pm and spectacular fireworks display begins at 6.30pm. Tickets, priced £4, are available at Clevedon Tesco, Triangle Post Office, Newsham Hanson Hill Road and Salthouse Pub.
You may also want to watch:
- DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House will set off rockets on November 1. Gates open at 5pm, 90 minutes before the fireworks will begin. There will be a barbecue, drinks, games and stalls set up to make it a great night. Tickets, priced £5-8, are available from the club.
- Flax Bourton Primary School, in Church Road, will host its firework display on November 8 at 6.30pm. Doors open at 5.30pm. The event will also boast a raffle, bar, kids crafts and serve food. Tickets, priced £8, are available here.Nailsea
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 5 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 6 Flying club to stage 24-hour flight simulation for charity
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- Nailsea and Backwell Rugby Club, in West End Lane, will put on its long-awaited bonfire night and firework display at its grounds on November 2. Gates open at 6pm and a dazzling fireworks display will begin at 7.30pm.
- Portishead Town Football Club, in Bristol Road, will host its fireworks extravaganza on November 1 at 7.30pm. Doors open at 7pm. There will be a firework-themed market, and people can buy produce from food and drink stalls on the night. Tickets, priced £7, advanced tickets are available on the door for £5, Mark's Barbers, the sports shop and Whitecot Stores.
- The schools' fireworks night will take place at the village rugby club, in North End, on November 8 at 7pm. Sweets, stalls and refreshments will also be available. Tickets, priced £4-5, are available from Clive's and the Post Office, as well as on the gate. Money raised will go to the school.