Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- Credit: ConciergeUK
Weston's Italian Gardens will be transformed into a Bavarian bash as the town hosts a four-day Oktoberfest.
The German tradition is known for its Wurstel, Schweinebraten and steins full of beer.
Weston-based event organisers, Show Time Attractions and ConciergeUK will host the event in collaboration, with a Show Time spokesman keen to see the Italian Gardens given a Bavarian make-over.
They said: "We are very excited to bring all of our equipment to provide an Oktoberfest experience to Weston.
"We are also very pleased that our company has worked around the clock with ConciergeUK to make this happen with all the help we have received from the local authority in a tough year."
Kicking off on September 30, the first night will be a ticket-only entry from 5pm to 10pm.
The following three days, October 1-3, will be free to attend from 12pm to 4.30pm, with the evening sessions commencing at 5pm also requiring tickets.
Tickets can be purchased at www.tickettailor.com/events/conciergeuk/552440
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 4 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 5 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 6 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 7 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 8 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 9 Camera club wants new members to join
- 10 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel