Wellness centre opens in Nailsea
A ONE-STOP shop for health and beauty needs has opened in Nailsea – despite a pigeon problem stopping the signs going up.
Refresh Wellness Centre, in Clevedon Walk, was the brainchild of qualified beauty therapist Julie Cashman, who outgrew her previous premises but did not need all seven rooms at her new building, next to the back entrance of Bristol Water.
Her partner, Simon Ling, suggested they rent out some of the units to similar companies and the couple soon had 120 people interested.
He said: “Now clients can walk in for a massage and end up getting their legs waxed and see a chiropodist at the same time.
“And it’s not just for women, we are open to men too.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s definitely a feel-good place.”
The opening was hampered by nesting pigeons which could not be disturbed, costing the business �600.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 North Somerset authors publish books
- 5 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 6 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 7 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 8 Appeal after man injured in robbery
- 9 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 10 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities