Wellness centre opens in Nailsea
A ONE-STOP shop for health and beauty needs has opened in Nailsea – despite a pigeon problem stopping the signs going up.
Refresh Wellness Centre, in Clevedon Walk, was the brainchild of qualified beauty therapist Julie Cashman, who outgrew her previous premises but did not need all seven rooms at her new building, next to the back entrance of Bristol Water.
Her partner, Simon Ling, suggested they rent out some of the units to similar companies and the couple soon had 120 people interested.
He said: “Now clients can walk in for a massage and end up getting their legs waxed and see a chiropodist at the same time.
“And it’s not just for women, we are open to men too.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s definitely a feel-good place.”
The opening was hampered by nesting pigeons which could not be disturbed, costing the business �600.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 7 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 8 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 9 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 10 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport