Wedding fair at Clevedon Hall
CLEVEDON Hall will host a wedding fair this month with 40 exhibitors on hand to let couples know of the many different elements they can include in their big day.
Clevedon Hall, an impressive Victorian mansion off Victoria Road , started hosting weddings last year and also held its first wedding fair last year, which attracted 700 visitors.
On February 27 from 11am-4pm, a similar event will be held with 40 specially-invited exhibitors.
As well as modelled bridal gowns, there will be live music, demonstrations and tasting opportunities.
Guided tours of Clevedon Hall will also be given during the day.
You may also want to watch:
All brides-to-be visiting the fair will be given a special gift to help plan their dream day. Admission is free.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 8 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport