Wedding fair at Clevedon Hall
CLEVEDON Hall will host a wedding fair this month with 40 exhibitors on hand to let couples know of the many different elements they can include in their big day.
Clevedon Hall, an impressive Victorian mansion off Victoria Road , started hosting weddings last year and also held its first wedding fair last year, which attracted 700 visitors.
On February 27 from 11am-4pm, a similar event will be held with 40 specially-invited exhibitors.
As well as modelled bridal gowns, there will be live music, demonstrations and tasting opportunities.
Guided tours of Clevedon Hall will also be given during the day.
You may also want to watch:
All brides-to-be visiting the fair will be given a special gift to help plan their dream day. Admission is free.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 8 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery