Wedding fair at Clevedon Hall
CLEVEDON Hall will host a wedding fair this month with 40 exhibitors on hand to let couples know of the many different elements they can include in their big day.
Clevedon Hall, an impressive Victorian mansion off Victoria Road , started hosting weddings last year and also held its first wedding fair last year, which attracted 700 visitors.
On February 27 from 11am-4pm, a similar event will be held with 40 specially-invited exhibitors.
As well as modelled bridal gowns, there will be live music, demonstrations and tasting opportunities.
Guided tours of Clevedon Hall will also be given during the day.
You may also want to watch:
All brides-to-be visiting the fair will be given a special gift to help plan their dream day. Admission is free.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 4 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 8 How to order free Covid home tests
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style