Weather warning issued for North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
Heavy showers are expected to hit North Somerset early this afternoon.
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning of rain for the area.
Heavy showers are expected around 2pm today (Friday) and could last until 11pm.
A few homes and businesses could be flooded and bus and train travel may be affected with journeys taking longer.
Drivers are warned to take care on the roads due to spray and flooding.
You may also want to watch:
Some interruption to power supplies and other services is likely.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 3 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Green light for active travel scheme
- 6 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 7 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 8 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 9 Charming period house with pretty gardens and coastal views
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week