Weather warning issued for North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
Heavy showers are expected to hit North Somerset early this afternoon.
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning of rain for the area.
Heavy showers are expected around 2pm today (Friday) and could last until 11pm.
A few homes and businesses could be flooded and bus and train travel may be affected with journeys taking longer.
Drivers are warned to take care on the roads due to spray and flooding.
Some interruption to power supplies and other services is likely.
- 1 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 2 How a family-run funeral directors can help to provide peace of mind
- 3 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 4 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 5 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 6 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
- 7 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 8 Environmental groups accused for Portishead rail delay
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 Nightclub conversion approved