Weather warning issued for North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
Heavy showers are expected to hit North Somerset early this afternoon.
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning of rain for the area.
Heavy showers are expected around 2pm today (Friday) and could last until 11pm.
A few homes and businesses could be flooded and bus and train travel may be affected with journeys taking longer.
Drivers are warned to take care on the roads due to spray and flooding.
You may also want to watch:
Some interruption to power supplies and other services is likely.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 3 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 4 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 9 Portishead furniture maker features in new BBC TV series
- 10 Barclays to close North Somerset branches