Underwater winter wonderland created at Clevedon Pier
- Credit: Archant
An underwater winter wonderland has been created in Clevedon.
Clevedon Pier and Heritage Trust has created its first ever Sea Santa grotto, which is made almost entirely out of recycled items.
Netting, shells, and blue and green materials were used to create a glistening, atmospheric environment where dozens of children have been meeting Father Christmas.
A spokesman for the trust said: “This is to raise awareness of our marine environment and how we are trying to support and look after it.”
The Sea Santa grotto will be open until Christmas Eve.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to book, call 01275 878846.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 10 Parents praise nurseries and childminders for support during pandemic