Trek the Great Wall of China
WILLING explorers are invited to find out more about a trek along the Great Wall of China in aid of a North Somerset charity.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care in Pill is organising the expedition for October and is holding an information evening on January 18 for people thinking of to take part.
The trek, from October 12-20, will travel through historic battlement stations, over watch towers and past dramatic mountain ranges.
Proceeds raised will go toward the complementary care Penny Brohn Cancer Care provides to people affected by cancer.
The information event will be held at the charity’s base in Chapel Pill Lane at 6pm on January 18.
You may also want to watch:
For more details call Andrew Tilling on 01275 370075 or email email@example.com
- 1 Modern and versatile four-bedroom home
- 2 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 3 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 7 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 8 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year