Trek the Great Wall of China
WILLING explorers are invited to find out more about a trek along the Great Wall of China in aid of a North Somerset charity.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care in Pill is organising the expedition for October and is holding an information evening on January 18 for people thinking of to take part.
The trek, from October 12-20, will travel through historic battlement stations, over watch towers and past dramatic mountain ranges.
Proceeds raised will go toward the complementary care Penny Brohn Cancer Care provides to people affected by cancer.
The information event will be held at the charity’s base in Chapel Pill Lane at 6pm on January 18.
You may also want to watch:
For more details call Andrew Tilling on 01275 370075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 6 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 7 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown
- 10 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse