Trek the Great Wall of China
WILLING explorers are invited to find out more about a trek along the Great Wall of China in aid of a North Somerset charity.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care in Pill is organising the expedition for October and is holding an information evening on January 18 for people thinking of to take part.
The trek, from October 12-20, will travel through historic battlement stations, over watch towers and past dramatic mountain ranges.
Proceeds raised will go toward the complementary care Penny Brohn Cancer Care provides to people affected by cancer.
The information event will be held at the charity’s base in Chapel Pill Lane at 6pm on January 18.
You may also want to watch:
For more details call Andrew Tilling on 01275 370075 or email email@example.com
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 3 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 4 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 5 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 8 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead