Treat for garden lovers
GARDEN lovers will be in for a treat when 13 of Clevedon’s finest outdoor spaces are opened to the public.
On Saturday and Sunday, Clevedon Pride’s open gardens event will give people the chance to explore large and small spaces including cottage gardens, Japanese-inspired designs, an innovative garden created by a town artist as well as 21-acre racing stables complete with lawns and a lake.
A programme, priced �4, can be bought from Present Company in Queens Square, by calling 01275 874097 or from any Clevedon Pride Members. This gives details about each garden and allows access to them numerous times during the weekend.
Proceeds will go toward Clevedon Pride’s efforts to raise the �10,000 needed to put up Christmas lights in the town centre later this year.
Gardens and opening times:
You may also want to watch:
11am – 4pm Saturday and Sunday: Jasmine Cottage, 26 Channel Road. 6 Ashton Close. Vine Cottage in Nortons Wood Lane. 12 Yeolands Drive. 3 Gardens Road. 40 Beaconsfield Road.
11am-4pm Saturday and 2-5pm Sunday. 14 Sunnyside Road. 15 Queens Road. The Tardis, 2 Gardens Road.
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice
- 10 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”
12.30-4.30pm Saturday and 2-5pm Sunday: Sunset House, 54 Dial Hill Road.
12.30-5.30pm Saturday and Sunday: 34 The Avenue.
1.30-4.30pm Sunday: Barum, 50 Edward Road.
2-5pm Saturday and Sunday: 29 Sunnyside Road.