Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- Credit: Image by Ulrike Leone from Pixabay
Here is a round-up of some of the disruptions that could delay your travel this upcoming week, from summer bank holiday on August 30.
Mead Vale will be prone to delays due to multi-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last from August 26 from 10.30am until October 4 at 23.59pm while CityFibre Metro Network roadworks take place.
The Long Ashton Village Parade will close Weston Road and Long Ashton Road on August 30 from 11.55am until 1pm. Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
A road closure will be in force in Wemberham Lane until October 29 at 23.59pm while National Grid Company roadworks take place.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 3 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Huge housing extension planned for North Somerset town
- 8 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
Greenhill Road will be prone to delays due to multi-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last until September 3 at 11.59pm, while Wales and West Utilities roadworks take place.