Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- Credit: Image by Ulrike Leone from Pixabay
Here is a round-up of some of the disruptions that could delay your travel this upcoming week, from summer bank holiday on August 30.
Mead Vale will be prone to delays due to multi-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last from August 26 from 10.30am until October 4 at 23.59pm while CityFibre Metro Network roadworks take place.
The Long Ashton Village Parade will close Weston Road and Long Ashton Road on August 30 from 11.55am until 1pm. Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
A road closure will be in force in Wemberham Lane until October 29 at 23.59pm while National Grid Company roadworks take place.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 5 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 6 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
Greenhill Road will be prone to delays due to multi-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last until September 3 at 11.59pm, while Wales and West Utilities roadworks take place.