Tithe Barn wedding date
NAILSEA Tithe Barn is hosting its first wedding fair on Saturday.
The medieval barn is now available to hire for wedding receptions and the fair will give couples the chance to check out the building as a potential venue.
There will also be the chance to sample wedding cakes, try on outfits, meet photographers, florists, entertainers and have a tour of the venue.
Wedding cars and a specially adapted Volkswagen camper van will be in the car park.
Anyone considering a church wedding can talk to clergy and staff from Holy Trinity Church who will also give tours of the church.
You may also want to watch:
Catwalk shows will be held at 11am, 1pm and 3pm and there will also be live music.
Entry is free with a complimentary drink on arrival and the fair is on from 10am-4pm.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 6 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 7 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 8 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
For more details visit www.nailseatithebarn.co.uk or email email@example.com