Tithe Barn wedding date
NAILSEA Tithe Barn is hosting its first wedding fair on Saturday.
The medieval barn is now available to hire for wedding receptions and the fair will give couples the chance to check out the building as a potential venue.
There will also be the chance to sample wedding cakes, try on outfits, meet photographers, florists, entertainers and have a tour of the venue.
Wedding cars and a specially adapted Volkswagen camper van will be in the car park.
Anyone considering a church wedding can talk to clergy and staff from Holy Trinity Church who will also give tours of the church.
Catwalk shows will be held at 11am, 1pm and 3pm and there will also be live music.
Entry is free with a complimentary drink on arrival and the fair is on from 10am-4pm.
- 1 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 2 North Somerset schools receive £1,000 memorial donation
- 3 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 4 'Red herrings' need to be ignored for Portishead Railway scheme
- 5 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES
- 6 Clevedon School Christmas tree sale raises money for foodbank
- 7 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 8 PICTURES: Eat Nailsea festive food festival
- 9 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 10 Nailsea Lions Christmas float route revealed
For more details visit www.nailseatithebarn.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org