The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- Credit: Sarah Louise Bennett
Bristol's O2 Academy will welcome the acclaimed rock band, The Subways, as it reconvenes its Young For Eternity tour which was put on hold due to the Covid pandemic.
The group have previously toured with music giants such as Oasis, AC/DC and the Foo Fighters and will be accompanied by ART BRUT for the Bristol gig.
This tour will be the first live shows with new drummer Camille Philips, who has previously toured throughout the UK, Europe, and America with her punk band The Ramonas.
Philips replaces founding member, Josh Morgan, who announced his departure from The Subways in October 2020.
Hit singles including Rock & Roll Queen, Oh Yeah, Girls & Boys and We Don’t Need Money To Have A Good Time will all be performed on the night.
The band will perform at Bristol O2 Academy on October 1.
Tickets, priced £25, can be purchased online by logging on to www.thesubways.net/gigs
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Camera club wants new members to join
- 7 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 10 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes