The Big Knit
KNITTING fans in North Somerset are being encouraged to help raise money for a national charity.
Clevedon and Pill are taking part in the Big Knit - raising money for Age UK by knitting very small hats to sit on top of bottles of Innocent smoothies to be sold at Sainsbury’s stores.
Each hat raises 25p for Age UK.
Three different patterns, beginner, intermediate and advanced, are available from Pill Resource Centre in Baltic Place, which is where finished hats can also be taken.
In Clevedon, patterns are available from the Age UK shop in Queens Square, where finished items can also be taken.
You may also want to watch:
To have a pattern sent by post call Klaus Wagner on 01275 882837.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 9 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 10 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend