The Big Knit
KNITTING fans in North Somerset are being encouraged to help raise money for a national charity.
Clevedon and Pill are taking part in the Big Knit - raising money for Age UK by knitting very small hats to sit on top of bottles of Innocent smoothies to be sold at Sainsbury’s stores.
Each hat raises 25p for Age UK.
Three different patterns, beginner, intermediate and advanced, are available from Pill Resource Centre in Baltic Place, which is where finished hats can also be taken.
In Clevedon, patterns are available from the Age UK shop in Queens Square, where finished items can also be taken.
You may also want to watch:
To have a pattern sent by post call Klaus Wagner on 01275 882837.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon