Tamsen’s Act of Attraction
A CLEVEDON businesswoman has written a book to help others achieve their goals in the commercial world.
Tamsen Garrie, aged 39, wrote The Act of Attraction in Business in just 90 days and it is due out in shops later this month.
Tamsen, who has worked as director of 4Networking and also ran her own hypnotherapy business, has combined her knowledge of psychology and her wealth of business experience to provide business owners with a guide to success.
She said: “I knew I would write a book and I always said I would write one before I was 40.”
Tamsen, who was also building her business consultancy firm Alpha Associates while writing her book, said: “The Act Of Attraction is a holistic and practical approach to creating the business you want.
You may also want to watch:
“Success in any area of life, including business, comes as a result of aligning internal activity with external activity - when you get what’s going on in your head and what you’re actually doing working together in tandem - that’s when you get extraordinary results.”
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 3 Nailsea & Tickenham maintain unbeaten start with comfortable win over Chard
- 4 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 5 North Somerset Arts Week is huge success
- 6 School athletics tracks gets eco-friendly floodlight boost
- 7 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 8 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 9 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 10 Gordano RFC edge out Clevedon RFC to maintain perfect start to season