Tamsen’s Act of Attraction
A CLEVEDON businesswoman has written a book to help others achieve their goals in the commercial world.
Tamsen Garrie, aged 39, wrote The Act of Attraction in Business in just 90 days and it is due out in shops later this month.
Tamsen, who has worked as director of 4Networking and also ran her own hypnotherapy business, has combined her knowledge of psychology and her wealth of business experience to provide business owners with a guide to success.
She said: “I knew I would write a book and I always said I would write one before I was 40.”
Tamsen, who was also building her business consultancy firm Alpha Associates while writing her book, said: “The Act Of Attraction is a holistic and practical approach to creating the business you want.
You may also want to watch:
“Success in any area of life, including business, comes as a result of aligning internal activity with external activity - when you get what’s going on in your head and what you’re actually doing working together in tandem - that’s when you get extraordinary results.”
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 5 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 10 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats