Take part in Halloween pumpkin trail this weekend
- Credit: Clare Hartley
A pumpkin trail is taking place in Backwell, Flax Bourton & Long Ashton this weekend.
Organised by Flax Bourton School Association PTA, families must decrypt hidden Halloween words on the 18 pumpkins in the trail.
The trail runs until Sunday, and trail maps can be bought from Taylors News in Backwell or the post office in Long Ashton. The PTA is asking for a minimum £1 donation per map with clues.
The Flax Bourton School Association is a registered charity which raises funds to go towards enhancing the learning experiences and opportunities of children attending the school.
There is also a competition where people can win prizes for Best Dressed Individual, Best Dressed Family/Team, Best Dressed Furry Friend and Most Creative Trail photo.
You may also want to watch:
To enter the PTA’s prize-winning competition, email email@example.com
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 5 Shop Local: ‘Huge impact’ on independent home décor business after second lockdown hits
- 6 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 7 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis
- 8 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown
- 9 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 10 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website