GALLERY: Summer begins in North Somerset
- Credit: Lee Headington
Readers have captured images revealing the start of the summer months in North Somerset.
While on a stroll along Weston beach, Lee Headington took a snapshot of the Grand Pier and people making the most of the summer sun.
He also submitted a photo of Marine Lake, looking largely drained of water.
Chris Holloway captured a picture of a steam train approaching Yatton Station on a cloudy Monday.
Flags brighten up Portishead High Street on a sunny June morning in Alan Harrison's image, featuring Reeds Rains, Costa Coffee, Arron's Pets Ltd buildings and more.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Page Hayman took a snapshot of a newly-completed mural of Captain Tom Moore, which has appeared in Old Post Office Lane in Weston.
He also captured a picture of the first day of summer over the May bank holiday weekend at Weston beach.
To upload your own photos for free, which could appear in the Weston Mercury or North Somerset Times, log on to www.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset