Success at North Somerset Women’s Show
BEAUTY demonstrations, gifts and cakes were all on offer at the first ever North Somerset Women’s Show on Sunday.
Held at the Congresbury hotel, Doubletree by Hilton at Cadbury House, the event proved a huge success with visitors and stall-holders, who made the most of what was dubbed ‘the ultimate girls’ day out’.
Organised by Backwell mum-of-two, Caroline Sparks, the first 250 visitors to the show were given a free goody bag and throughout the day talks and demonstrations were put on by experts in beauty and cosmetic treatments.
Stalls were set up by traders and therapists from across Somerset, including Cleeve Nursery, Nailsea’s Blue Room artists, The Cup Cake Bakery in Portishead and Pour la Femme in Christon.
Groups, organisations, sport clubs and health practitioners also held stalls to promote their work.
You may also want to watch:
* For more images from the show click the picture gallery link at the top of this page.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 9 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 10 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend