Success at North Somerset Women’s Show
BEAUTY demonstrations, gifts and cakes were all on offer at the first ever North Somerset Women’s Show on Sunday.
Held at the Congresbury hotel, Doubletree by Hilton at Cadbury House, the event proved a huge success with visitors and stall-holders, who made the most of what was dubbed ‘the ultimate girls’ day out’.
Organised by Backwell mum-of-two, Caroline Sparks, the first 250 visitors to the show were given a free goody bag and throughout the day talks and demonstrations were put on by experts in beauty and cosmetic treatments.
Stalls were set up by traders and therapists from across Somerset, including Cleeve Nursery, Nailsea’s Blue Room artists, The Cup Cake Bakery in Portishead and Pour la Femme in Christon.
Groups, organisations, sport clubs and health practitioners also held stalls to promote their work.
You may also want to watch:
* For more images from the show click the picture gallery link at the top of this page.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 4 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 10 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year