Stunning scenes captured by our readers
PICTURESQUE scenes snapped at Clevedon’s seafront have been submitted to our iwitness24 website by some keen North Somerset photographers.
Since creating the site just a few months ago, we have received more than 1,000 photos which our contributors have shared with the iwitness24 community.
We created iwitness24 to help strengthen our links with our readers, offering them the chance to report on the news as well as read it.
It could not be easier to sign up and register as a member and you can start sharing your material.
Your pictures, videos or stories will be displayed on the iwitness24 website and will go directly to our news teams where they could be selected for publication in the paper or on our website - just like these ones.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more and sign up just visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk - download our smartphone app or follow the links from the Times website homepage to iwitness24.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 6 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 9 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage