St George’s Day fair
A ST George’s Day themed fair will be held in Clevedon with fun and games to enjoy.
The event, to be held in Queens Square from 2-5pm on Saturday, will include a fancy dress competition for the best George, best dragon and best Easter bonnet.
There will be Easter prizes for the winners and all primary school aged children are being encouraged to take part.
The fund-raising event has been organised by Clevedon Pride to begin collecting cash toward the �12,000 cost of Christmas lights in the square.
Entertainment will be provided by Lip Gloss and there will be many stalls and traditional activities including Easter egg and spoon races.
You may also want to watch:
As well as raising money for the Christmas lights in Queens Square, Clevedon Pride volunteers keep the area looking marvellous by planting flowers and carrying out regular litter picks.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 9 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset