St George’s Day fair
A ST George’s Day themed fair will be held in Clevedon with fun and games to enjoy.
The event, to be held in Queens Square from 2-5pm on Saturday, will include a fancy dress competition for the best George, best dragon and best Easter bonnet.
There will be Easter prizes for the winners and all primary school aged children are being encouraged to take part.
The fund-raising event has been organised by Clevedon Pride to begin collecting cash toward the �12,000 cost of Christmas lights in the square.
Entertainment will be provided by Lip Gloss and there will be many stalls and traditional activities including Easter egg and spoon races.
You may also want to watch:
As well as raising money for the Christmas lights in Queens Square, Clevedon Pride volunteers keep the area looking marvellous by planting flowers and carrying out regular litter picks.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 10 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year