- Credit: Archant
KEEN gardeners are gearing up for Nailsea and District Horticultural Society’s Spring Show next month.
The popular event is being held in Nailsea School on April 6 with classes in art, cooking, wine, photos, handicraft, floral art and house plants as well as flowers and vegetables.
Children are also able to compete against their peers in their own classes.
Schedules are available from PS Travel, in Station Road, Nailsea Library, in Somerset Square, the Garden Shop, in High Street, or the council offices in the Tithe Barn.
The show starts at 12.30pm and visitors can go along for £1 and view the exhibits as well as the many craft stalls and bargain books and CDs/
You may also want to watch:
To find out more call Jane Knight on 01275 855342 or Martyn Davis on 855563.
- 1 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 2 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 3 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Have your say about possible development surrounding Weston Big Wood
- 5 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 6 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 7 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”
- 10 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal