Sports club for adults with additional needs
A NEW sports club for adults with additional needs has been set up in Nailsea.
Organised by Jessica Gover from Clevedon and her United Response care workers, the club will be held at Scotch Horn Leisure Centre in Brockway every Tuesday from 11am-1pm.
The first session will be held on Tuesday and the club is open to adults of all ages.
Sports to be played will include hockey, basketball, rounders, football, cricket, trampolining, table tennis, tag rugby and aerobics.
The club has been set up to give adults with additional needs the chance to socialise and relax. Lunch will be available but is not included in the �3 fee.
You may also want to watch:
For more details call Helen Boshier on 07870 680821.
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice
- 10 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”