Sports club for adults with additional needs
A NEW sports club for adults with additional needs has been set up in Nailsea.
Organised by Jessica Gover from Clevedon and her United Response care workers, the club will be held at Scotch Horn Leisure Centre in Brockway every Tuesday from 11am-1pm.
The first session will be held on Tuesday and the club is open to adults of all ages.
Sports to be played will include hockey, basketball, rounders, football, cricket, trampolining, table tennis, tag rugby and aerobics.
The club has been set up to give adults with additional needs the chance to socialise and relax. Lunch will be available but is not included in the �3 fee.
You may also want to watch:
For more details call Helen Boshier on 07870 680821.
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
- 3 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 4 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 5 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 6 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 7 Pupils beat parents in school fun run
- 8 Nailsea & Backwell RFC thrash Stothert & Pitt to make it four wins from four
- 9 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 10 Gordano RFC edge out Clevedon RFC to maintain perfect start to season