Silver wedding celebrations
A CLEVEDON couple enjoyed a meal with their family to celebrate their silver wedding anniversary.
Victor Lapinski and Philomena Lapinska were married 25 years ago in Dublin on August 2, 1986.
The couple, who now live in Copse Road and are both aged 49, met at a 21st birthday party in Bristol in 1982. At the time, Philomena was living in Dublin and Victor in Bristol.
After getting married, they lived in Bristol and Long Ashton before moving to Clevedon 14 years ago.
They have two children, 14-year-old Alexander and 19-year-old Shireen, who suffers from autism.
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate their anniversary, Victor and Philomena were joined by Alexander, Victor’s sister Dina, Philomena’s brother David and wife Sherald and also their friend Mike for a meal at Sousta in Congresbury.
In May next year, the couple will travel to New York for a trip that was given to them as an anniversary present by their family.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 4 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 8 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children