Silver wedding celebrations
A CLEVEDON couple enjoyed a meal with their family to celebrate their silver wedding anniversary.
Victor Lapinski and Philomena Lapinska were married 25 years ago in Dublin on August 2, 1986.
The couple, who now live in Copse Road and are both aged 49, met at a 21st birthday party in Bristol in 1982. At the time, Philomena was living in Dublin and Victor in Bristol.
After getting married, they lived in Bristol and Long Ashton before moving to Clevedon 14 years ago.
They have two children, 14-year-old Alexander and 19-year-old Shireen, who suffers from autism.
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate their anniversary, Victor and Philomena were joined by Alexander, Victor’s sister Dina, Philomena’s brother David and wife Sherald and also their friend Mike for a meal at Sousta in Congresbury.
In May next year, the couple will travel to New York for a trip that was given to them as an anniversary present by their family.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 9 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 10 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic