Silver wedding celebrations
A CLEVEDON couple enjoyed a meal with their family to celebrate their silver wedding anniversary.
Victor Lapinski and Philomena Lapinska were married 25 years ago in Dublin on August 2, 1986.
The couple, who now live in Copse Road and are both aged 49, met at a 21st birthday party in Bristol in 1982. At the time, Philomena was living in Dublin and Victor in Bristol.
After getting married, they lived in Bristol and Long Ashton before moving to Clevedon 14 years ago.
They have two children, 14-year-old Alexander and 19-year-old Shireen, who suffers from autism.
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate their anniversary, Victor and Philomena were joined by Alexander, Victor’s sister Dina, Philomena’s brother David and wife Sherald and also their friend Mike for a meal at Sousta in Congresbury.
In May next year, the couple will travel to New York for a trip that was given to them as an anniversary present by their family.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 9 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United