Silk art show in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
AN ARTIST from Weston is exhibiting her exquisite work at a Nailsea gallery this month.
Sam Wilkinson is holding a three-week exhibition at The Blue Room in Crown Glass Place until May 2.
Her stunning collection of original silk paintings will be on show and visitors can buy any exhibit which takes their fancy.
Prints of the original work and beautiful silk scarves will also be on show.
Sam, who is also known for her impressive glass painting, has recently returned to her first love of silk and has been inspired by nature and movement in her latest pieces.
You may also want to watch:
The gallery is open from 11am-4pm from Thursdays-Sundays and the exhibition runs until May 2.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset