Sign up to the Bluebell Walk
- Credit: chsw
A TEDDY bear’s picnic was enjoyed by children and staff at a Wraxall hospice as they helped to launch a fundraising event.
The annual Bluebell Walk for Children’s Hospice South West, which runs Charlton Farm in the village, will take place next month.
Those wishing to their bit for a good cause are being urged to register for the walking event which will be held on April 28 and take participants through the woodland and countryside surrounding the facility.
There are three new routes for this year’s event with a wheelchair friendly one-mile walk, a three-mile walk and a six-mile walk.
Those taking on the six miles will set off at 10am and all others will begin between 10-11am.
You may also want to watch:
Upon their return to Charlton Farm, a country fete including market stalls and live music will be taking place. It will be open to the public from 10am.
Registration for the walk costs £5 per adult and £3 for under 16s. Dogs can go for free.
- 1 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 2 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 3 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 4 Clevedon girl, 4, wins music award
- 5 Another North Somerset school hit with Covid cases
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Man suffers head injuries after armed confrontation outside pub
- 8 Portishead awarded GreenSeas Trust bin to tackle plastic pollution
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Gorgeous three-bedroom character cottage in rural area, with annexe
For more details and to sign up visit www.chsw.org.uk/bluebell