Sample Europe’s best
THE sights, sounds and smells of continental Europe will be brought to Clevedon’s town centre on April 9.
More than 25 traders from France, Belgium, Spain, Holland and Poland, many of whom will be wearing traditional costume, will feature in a continental market in Queens Square.
The market will also include Fairtrade products such as arts, handicrafts and wooden carvings from Africa, South East Asia and Latin America.
For food lovers there will be a chance to buy a whole range of delights including Brittany biscuits, olives, Italian nougat, pungent cheeses, aromatic garlic, saucissons, Tartiflette from the Alps, charcuterie, fresh breads, croissants, bagels and much more.
As well as the fine edible goods, visitors will also be able to choose from a wide range of products including handbags and leather items, Marseille soaps, lavender, children’s toys and pachminas, wooden arts and crafts.
You may also want to watch:
The market will run from 9am-5.30pm on April 9.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery